• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2-16-08' Zoo event.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next Saturday at 8:30pm EST the Britannia Royal Zoo and its patrons invites you to the "Deamon Temple" to do some taming of dragons/drakes and killing of deamons with intentions to donate gold to zoo and critters to zoo to raise its tier.

We miss our silver steed, so we hope you'll come out. Hope to see you there.

-Hagrid of the A.Z.C.
(Allied Zoo Contributors)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lately the zoo's points have been in decline. We are hoping that the event this saturday will bring in donators to the zoo. Pets, gold and volunteers to gate will be most welcomed.

Do you have a pet you'd like to train up a bit? Why not show up and kill some deamons. It'll build pet skills and could earn you a lord title at the same time (not to mention they carry a nice stack of gold on them...if your pockets are already heavy some of that could go to our beloved zoo. This would also help clear the area for the tamers.

There are books being placed all over Catskills detailing the event. (Special thanks to Sarme for placing them).

G

According to the thread that's been tracking zoo points across all shards, Lake Superior just passed us as the top zoo. It will be short lived to be sure but perhaps this may motivate some to donate.

Now go tame yourself a greater dragon!

BTW Jeremy has said that the next patch will give greater dragons barbed hides and scales in stead of the plain hides they now yield.

I

imported_mtman

My first post...Those new dragans are tough...maybe we should go with our alternate plan for zoo.....but im willing to try.

G

I would recommend having some warriors beat the snot outta the dragons (or get the snot beat outta them) while the tamers turn the drakes in to the zoo, ya get the same points if I'm not mistaken.

G

They need to fix those new dragons so that they give scales and barbed hides. Jeremy said on UHall that they are bugged so that they are giving plain hides now.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a gift/reward...there will be a brown and red dragon (Super) offered for a reward for attending tonights event to a few lucky tamers.

Hope to see you there.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a very nice turnout at the zoo last night. Thank you all who came and participated. There were plenty of gates and food.

Hopefully we sparked a little interest for someone in the zoo last night.

-Hagrid

G

Glad to hear it went well!

RL and impending fatherhood are keeping me away more and more lately. I trust the zoo will prosper.....

More info on pet fights comming soon!

G

<blockquote><hr>

More info on pet fights coming soon!

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that has a familiar ring to it. You haven't crossed over to the EA side have you?

G

That really hurts
I'll post this evening with dates, times, prizes and events....

G

<blockquote><hr>

That really hurts
I'll post this evening with dates, times, prizes and events....

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right *chastises self* that was a low blow. Sorry, I don't know what came over me.