• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2.0 Recruitment Open --- Now Closed

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have another opening in 2.0. We only take one new member at a time until the previous is up to speed. This offer goes out to trammies who want to get into PvP but don't know how, and for others in a guild now who want a change of pace.

We are a small guild and you must play a mage when we group to fight as a team. The templates we play are a Blue Wrestle mage (parry or scribe) and a red full necro mage. The bulk of our play time is roughly 7 p.m. through 12 a.m. M-F. Weekends vary.

You don't need to be a master duelist 1 v 1 god, 1 v 1 is not a factor in our play style.

You must listen and take direction.

Your suit must enable you to chug pots without disarming something first.

PM me here or ICQ me at 270541075.

S

Still Frame

If it werent for the needing a 1 handed -20 mage wep and needing to be able to chug it would have sounded nice =/

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you're in rebuild mode and recruiting new members why not leave CoM and join Minax. There's no one there. You obv don't need to stay in CoM to protect your punkte points.

Go to Minax. Get a fresh start. That way when you show up with your "all blue" guildies you can fight every character in UOD!, and not just the reds that you selectively pick out, knowing you'll be safe from our blue factioners.

Tell you what Lynk. You leave CoM, join Minax, go steal a sig in Minax, and we'll protect the sig for you just to get your guild out of CoM. That way you don't have to blame it on "I need my bonded horse".

Oh wait a minuttttttttte...you like UOD!'s protection. With us around, you can leave guard zone, your house, or the shadows. I get it now.

Offer stands. Leave while you're in rebuild mode. We'll get you the horse breeder. Then we'll have some fun baby.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't need your assistance, and we fight UOD! on a daily basis.

We have plans in place as it is.

N

|Nox|

Since you're in rebuild mode and recruiting new members why not leave CoM and join Minax. There's no one there. You obv don't need to stay in CoM to protect your punkte points.

Go to Minax. Get a fresh start. That way when you show up with your "all blue" guildies you can fight every character in UOD!, and not just the reds that you selectively pick out, knowing you'll be safe from our blue factioners.

Tell you what Lynk. You leave CoM, join Minax, go steal a sig in Minax, and we'll protect the sig for you just to get your guild out of CoM. That way you don't have to blame it on "I need my bonded horse".

Oh wait a minuttttttttte...you like UOD!'s protection. With us around, you can leave guard zone, your house, or the shadows. I get it now.

Offer stands. Leave while you're in rebuild mode. We'll get you the horse breeder. Then we'll have some fun baby.
Your reds dont out number us enough?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your reds dont out number us enough?
They only outnumber us 2 to 1 on reds, and it's not enough because they still drop regularly. They want us orange so they can have their full 4 to 1 ratio.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I figured you'd answer that way. Stay in CoM for our protection. When we're on, other oranges stay in their houses. You need that. So you're right, stay in CoM tough guys.

*2.0 Recruitment Open - Protected By UOD!*

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Nox is implying is that it can be -20 to -25.

Let's be honest if you can't put together a 1 handed mage wep suit with faction arties then you need to be farming or something because it's way too easy.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I figured you'd answer that way. Stay in CoM for our protection. When we're on, other oranges stay in their houses. You need that. So you're right, stay in CoM tough guys.

*2.0 Recruitment Open - Protected By UOD!*
lol, it's almost as if you believe your own propaganda.

S

Still Frame

What Nox is implying is that it can be -20 to -25.

Let's be honest if you can't put together a 1 handed mage wep suit with faction arties then you need to be farming or something because it's way too easy.
Nah you guys are right i havent had the luck (or really gone looking) to get a no pen mage wep

A

Altec

UOD talking smack about someone hiding. Well if I remeber right thats all UOD has done at the gate for years. 2.0 has been in COM longer then UOD has been in factions. All you guys in UOD did is waited for everyone else to go to ALT and then you went to the faction with the most active people. LOL UOD is a joke.

You guys used to help out shadow lords when Black Magic was in there but you were all to afraid to go OJ. The only one i remember joining factions was Dave. So save the BS Saints because as soon as people start coming back from ATL you guys will just go back to hiding at the gate.

For the record I am not part of 2.0 just a messenger of the truth.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol, Altec.

Did you go over to that trash shard, too?

Get everyone back! I miss people that can actually defend a base well. Been fiending for a nice SL defense for me to try to sneak through.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recruiting now closed. Might open back up once all new members are up to speed.

PM me if you still have interest in joining.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess people are just sick of hearing "Hit the champ and keep fields up"

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will be fun to have 2.0 back in force.

Just do us thieves a favor and stay in CoM. :p

A

Altec

Lol, Altec.

Get everyone back! I miss people that can actually defend a base well. Been fiending for a nice SL defense for me to try to sneak through.
Actually I did not leave Great lakes but most did. Honestly most the time in SL I think we just took the sigs for a good fight becuase there was a few times we left a sig or to so you guys could reset and we could continue to fight. Just taking a break from factions while this event goes on. But I do miss guarding unlike most that is my favorite part of factions.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how about that 2.0 2v2 between the 2 UOD members Lucredius and Psychadelia? Owned huh? we weren't even in vent...

and how about that 1v1 between lunch and Lucredius, destroyed chugging, man 2.0 rocks

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean the 2 v 2 where Psycodelia died, then Lunchbox died. I remember that.

I don't remember any 1 v 1.

Do you have any pics? Or are you just not able to post them on stratics?

C

COCOPUFF641

Im pretty sure i was there and see Lucredius and Psychadelia Kill them lol

and Lucredius Owned Ping 1v1 and ping was chuggin

T

Thashinel

Lol, Altec.

TB can temporarily be relaxed. I stayed logged in at server down and lost my 3.5 rated GD "SixBall" that had 825 hps as I have not been in game with that char in a few days.

Unfortunately for TB it is only temporary as I now have a 4.1 rated freshly tamed on the Pet Power Calculator. Best stop using your little dogs and beetles...this pet will "pwnt" you more than it did the other night!

T

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TB can temporarily be relaxed. I stayed logged in at server down and lost my 3.5 rated GD "SixBall" that had 825 hps as I have not been in game with that char in a few days.

Unfortunately for TB it is only temporary as I now have a 4.1 rated freshly tamed on the Pet Power Calculator. Best stop using your little dogs and beetles...this pet will "pwnt" you more than it did the other night!

T

I hope next time you remember to put your dragon up, such a shameful way to treat your friend.

I am sure Keeper of Dreams and Thaibadazz will enjoy munching on your new dragon :).

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't die to any 2v2, it was 2v1 since I couldn't be xhealed in guard zone being red. I said Lunchbox knew better than to attack me alone, and he waited till you ran up precast and both just like instantly dropped me, awesome gank, props on that.

How ever we did 2v2 you both right inside fire enterance and you both popped out the enterance several times till I guess it was Lunch that died right inside and Ping got destroyed 1v1 and not Lunchbox I guess.

Ask COCOPUFF for details, Ping went down 1v1 chugging to a UOD mage. It would've been alot quicker had he not bolted off screen a few times.

Me and Lucredius weren't even in vent lol

N

|Nox|

I didn't die to any 2v2, it was 2v1 since I couldn't be xhealed in guard zone being red. I said Lunchbox knew better than to attack me alone, and he waited till you ran up precast and both just like instantly dropped me, awesome gank, props on that.

How ever we did 2v2 you both right inside fire enterance and you both popped out the enterance several times till I guess it was Lunch that died right inside and Ping got destroyed 1v1 and not Lunchbox I guess.

Ask COCOPUFF for details, Ping went down 1v1 chugging to a UOD mage. It would've been alot quicker had he not bolted off screen a few times.

Me and Lucredius weren't even in vent lol
You still mad you got droped? Xhealing would not have mattered in that. I got destroyed 1v1? if you say so keep denying that he was chugging. but what ever he got lucky in 1 fight i lost even if he cried about the exact same thing he was doing .

S

Still Frame

but what ever he got lucky in 1 fight i lost even if he cried about the exact same thing he was doing .
Dont you know about the Law of Convenience on Stratics, when its convenient to leave little details out to make yourself sound better you must do so then cry when it happens to you. Like if tupac cried about spam disarm.