• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 1x 10th year vet Skull Rug, East. 20m.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right before the event started… a kind player made a donation of something to add to the ‘give away’ prizes. The event was kind of designed in stone, I figured I could somehow randomly give it to whoever came in last for the winners. But then, I saw what it was.

A 10th Year (120 months+) Skull Rug, East. Gives 1 random treasure map per week. Can be set in 2 sizes.

A 10th year vet reward isn't something very many people can use… that being the biggest problem. Even when a co-owner sets the carpet, the house owner can't use it… nor can the co-owner that set it. Clearly, as good as a high value item is… it's only good if you can use it, or easily sell it if you can't use it.

So, what to do?

I’m thinking the best idea for this item… after a discussion with my event team… is to sell the carpet and do the whole event over again, differently… but the same.

There is also the question of value. Only 1 rug was for sale at the time I searched all shards… 20m. This rug is located on Atlantic, along with mine. It would fund 2/3 of the event, if we did the same 30 million gold give-away.

So… I have to put it out to see if anyone is interested. Please PM me.