• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1st Zoo Spawners Point Raffle!!!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After this week's GRAND TOTAL DONATION of 10m, the Zoo Spawn Association (ZSA) has accumulated a total of 1,180,425 points!

This means that next Tuesday, the 27th of January, instead of a Zoo Spawn we will be holding a Point Raffle!

I will be placing a vendor with 30 books, priced at 1,000,000 each.

Three of these 30 books will have different places inside them:

1st: Pick of 600,000 points worth of Zoo Donation Items & 5m*
2nd: Pick of 300,000 points worth of Zoo Donation Items & 10m*
3rd: Pick of 200,000 points worth of Zoo Donation Items* & 15m**
*All but the Donation Titles
**If all 30 books are sold, these cash prizes will be given out.

Where: D|R East End Emporium (Luna)
When: January 27th 2009
Meeting At: 7:30pm EST
Books Begin Being Placed: 8pm EST

Once the books are placed, you can begin buying them as soon as the timer allows you to.

I hope to see you all there!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A larger cash prize for third place than for first please?
IS that a typo?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, not a typo, TW. That way, the points and gold you win balance out, and everyone wins about the same :D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, not a typo, TW. That way, the points and gold you win balance out, and everyone wins about the same :D

LOL ok...so if I win first place can I choose the third place prize...lol
:)

I am all for supporting the zoo...love the animals....( would love to fry up that crane and get a real bird in there), but I would rather the cash then the points :)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL ok...so if I win first place can I choose the third place prize...lol
:)

I am all for supporting the zoo...love the animals....( would love to fry up that crane and get a real bird in there), but I would rather the cash then the points :)
Hmm, well maybe after all the winners have won, we can all see who wants what and see if we can divvy up prizes.

T

tsath1972

Hey, last night was my first zoo hunt and I had a really fun time. But, I guess I didn't understand all the details... I didn't know I was supposed to give you my powerscroll and I kept the gold I picked up. Sorry about that. Also, I left after killing Riktor once, did the group stick around and hunt the spawn again? Anyways, now I know and look forward to participating again.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...yeah. And sadly I think everyone forgot to meet at the council hall where Kasaven "lives" so that I could hand over the gold I snatched up. I still have it in check form. The next time I see you I'll hand it to ya. And yet again...I did not get a 115 or 120. ah well.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Raffle went great, everyone :) I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been involved with the Zoo Spawn Association. None of this would've been possible without you.

A

Ashlen

I wasnt able to make it tonite
But I would like to know who won
what prize
If those name could be posted it would be
kinda nice to see.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Heading to the D|R East End Emporium, found in Luna there was a very nicely laid out bar inside. Many bottles of ale were set up, sampling a few Hagrid was over come with the beauty from the one known as BarefootPrincess. She had shown up to participate in the auction benefit for the Royal Britain Zoo to be held in the very same building.****

I would like to thank all involved in this event. One of the more tame events no one died...er to my knowledge. Admittedly, its usually me who is found dead in the champ spawns for the zoo. heh. The books went quickly, and sold out under a minutes time.

It was then that BarefootPrincess requested her reward to be give to...well, me. I rubbed my beard, gave it some thought...and I decided that a fountain, crafted from the hands of the Britania Zoo staff would make for a fair engagement gift to the lovely BarefootPrincess. She was a-bit taken back for a moment, accepting the fountain was a highlight of the evening for me. I'm hoping that she will make a public announcement to my request at the Guild Hall in Britannia...Maybe even Kasaven will show up?

****After taking a stroll through the zoo it dawned on Hagrid that BarefootPrincess had not actually said "yes" to the question. Assumption is only 9 tenths of the law, maybe she will join me in the Britannia Hall where the EM's are known to frequent. Quite hopeful though as she did accept the fountain, Hagrid is looking very forward to her answer.****

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Blinks*
*Jaw drops*

Barefoot Princess... Bear head prince?
*snickers*

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats on the engagement, you two :) If I can get that darned house, I'll be sure to set up some nice gardens for a wedding :D

D

DPudding

Mr Fart...next time you see Lerth...tell him to look in the bankbox of Draconis. There was an engagement ring in there. As Lerth is a dirty, corrupt old lawyer...nobody would ever marry him. Tell him I said to give it to you.

D

DPudding

I left him a voicemail. And he responded with an email. Seems I was wrong. There's a wedding band in there...not an engagement ring. I'm getting old...can't remember all that well anymore. Plus...I aint been in those accounts for ten months. He said you can have the band if you want it.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh. I can remember making this user name. For some people they think I'm quite immature for making it. I just wanted a name that was easy to remember, and pronounce. I mean...How could someone forget a name like Bob_the_fart_Guy? heh. Ok, ok, ok...so there is some truth to it. I do break a lot of wind a.k.a. poot a.k.a. fart a.k.a. toot. And my name is Bob in RL so yeah, seemed fitting. Oh, and for the record I love Office Space.

"I have a meeting with the Bob's today".