• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1st Sunday Fight Night report

Z

Zodia

May 17th at 8pm EST was the 1st Sunday Fight Night in the newly created Legends PvP arena. You can get to the arena by the vortex gate at the Fel Brit EM House.

EM Tashik and EM Helios were there to officiate, but with any first event of this kind, with competing factions and guilds along with bloodthirsty murderers, you could expect some chaos at times. Several 1v1s and also several 2v2 battles were fought in the ring. There was also some ganking and res killing, but the EMs vowed to have more order at future events. It was a learning experience for all.
Outside the house, faction fighting raged in the caves around the house.

I play in factions a little, but I am not a huge PvPer (my gear isn't the best even) but it was a fun hour at the ringside, and I even fought (and lost) in one match.
More Fight Nights are coming in the future, so come on down even if you don't PvP very much, its a good chance to have some fun! Just leave your valuables at home, and make sure everything is insured! :)

Thanks again to the EMs for making it a grand old time.

Attachments