• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry 1plat reserve! 75 useable skill perfect set jewelry

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
74 damage death strike toon. 75 useable skill and the set is unreal. With fc1 makes necro and ninja way better. 30 hci 30 dci n some other bonus mods. 50 EP! 90 skill total

Necro stealth deathstrike lol

Reserve 1 plat - the set is not mine so the seller said he wants to move the set. So I'm setting the reserve lower then I would like to see it sell at.

If it's not in the budget please keep comments to yourself and a PM will work just great. Please feel free to send. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I only see 65 usable skill. +skill in Bushido is a waste. If he is running 120 resist this really decreases the functionality of the template

The Last PvPer

Adventurer
How is skill in bushido a waste, yes nerve has smaller chance for 25 dmg, but that's all, when u running a template like this u need sacrifice some elements, 74 dmg deathstrike don't come easy

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How exactly are you getting a 74 death strike? For that much I would like to know.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Max ninja skills, and evil omen after ds has been applied successfully
Hey guys. I build very advanced temps. I know all the best temps n tricks to winning. Here is a set that gives u the same edge the professionals have like the last pvper so it's very simple. I will suit those jewels for u if u like as well. Just contact me. I have unreal suits n sets of jewelry plus the in depth knowledge of what temps the pros use and I have some they have not even thought of yet. But most in which u would never know they have secret skills n set up like this 74 damage death strike.

Anyways. Let me know. I only give temps away if a suit sale comes with it.

This was a freebie

Thx for the input. The last pvper

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
No damage increase

+bushido isn't useable

Just because you overpay for everything doesn't make the item actually worth that amount

Offer 10mil
Well if u want evil omen deathstrike with a banging defense like no stealthier even has resist this u get resist and evil omen!

Underlining fact is this is a one of a kind set with one of a kind abilities that gives the pros an edge. its 3.5 someone who wants to win will buy this set for sure!

You don't need damage increase when u gain so much more! U give up 1 to 2 damage but gain 24 off the omen plus resist. So yeah u find me a set like that with damage increase and I'll gladly pay out! But the fact is it dose not exist. So this set dose making it the best !

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I cleaned up the thread from where it started turning personal. Please keep comments and bids to the items being sold and not personal jabs at each other.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I had no idea jewels like this were worth so much. I throw stuff like this away or leave it on corpse.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I cleaned up the thread from where it started turning personal. Please keep comments and bids to the items being sold and not personal jabs at each other.
I get it, but you gotta realize this kid lies constantly. He Talks about pro level templates yet he has no idea about mechanics. Now the set isn't even his and he is dropping his price. Having ppl like myself, @sensu and others call a**holes like this out is a necessity.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I get it, but you gotta realize this kid lies constantly. He Talks about pro level templates yet he has no idea about mechanics. Now the set isn't even his and he is dropping his price. Having ppl like myself, @sensu and others call a**holes like this out is a necessity.
What did I say that was a lie?

U can ds for 74 which no one knew

This is a pro level ds toon

I said I own n get pro level temps like this with secrets in there. Hence I was right

And u don't need di on the temp.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
What did I say that was a lie?

U can ds for 74 which no one knew

This is a pro level ds toon

I said I own n get pro level temps like this with secrets in there. Hence I was right

And u don't need di on the temp.
There have been countless people that play this template and have played this template for a very long time. Not really sure where you are getting your 'secret' knowledge from, but you might be getting taken advantage of because you overpay for everything.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
There have been countless people that play this template and have played this template for a very long time. Not really sure where you are getting your 'secret' knowledge from, but you might be getting taken advantage of because you overpay for everything.
Well one of the other players said they did not know omen DS worked....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:drama: