• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

19th Anniversary Flowers

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well, thanks to my guildies I have found all 12 common colors but only one rare one....thought I'd share :)

Flowersmore.jpg

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so is it 12 common and 3 rare....lolz...i always need a full set of these gifts whatever they are...lolz...just hope they come in one account....gonna be a busy busy logging in /logging out day....

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so is it 12 common and 3 rare....lolz...i always need a full set of these gifts whatever they are...lolz...just hope they come in one account....gonna be a busy busy logging in /logging out day....
Keep in mind, there ARE 3 rare colors. BUT, there are also 27 "names". So technically, there would be 12x27=324 different common colored ones, not 12, AND 3x27=81 rare colored ones, not 3. For a grand total of 405 different ones to have a complete set!!!! Let the collecting begin.:sad2::sad2::sad2::devil::devil::devil:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yellow 2721 and white 2067 looks really nice, hopeful there are other colors too without the white star.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Names I have found so far:

Accurate Archer
Astute Alchemist
Beaming Bard
Bubbly Bowyer
Burly Blacksmith
Chipper Carpenter
Cute Cook
Fancy Fencer
Funky Fisherman
Helpful Healer
Mendelian Monk
Merry Mystic
Mighty Macer
Mystical Mage
Nervy Necromancer
Nimble Ninja
Portly Paladin
Shrubby Speallweaver
Silly Scribe
Spry Samurai
Swashbuckling Swordsman
Talented Tinker
Tender Tamer
Thrifty Thief
Tipsy Tailor
Vigilant Vet
Wily Wrestler

That is the full list of 27 'grown by' names.

Thanks Spellbound for the last 2.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will Email mesnna to make some suggestions for next gifts.

27 different names on 13 or so plants is too much for players without 10 Accounts lol

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Names I have found so far:

Astute Alchemist
Bubbly Bowyer
Chipper Carpenter
Cute Cook
Fancy Fencer
Funky Fisherman
Helpful Healer
Mendelian Monk
Merry Mystic
Mighty Macer
Mystical Mage
Nervy Necromancer
Portly Paladin
Silly Scribe
Spry Samurai
Swashbuckling Swordsman
Talented Tinker
Thrifty Thief
Tipsy Tailor
Vigilant Vet
Wily Wrestler
They named the plants? Why??? lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind, there ARE 3 rare colors. BUT, there are also 27 "names". So technically, there would be 12x27=324 different common colored ones, not 12, AND 3x27=81 rare colored ones, not 3. For a grand total of 405 different ones to have a complete set!!!! Let the collecting begin.:sad2::sad2::sad2::devil::devil::devil:
im not crazy...!!! just a little mad.....27 names and the 15 colours included within will quite surfice a full collection to me!!!!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sooo, are we for sure yet which colors are rare?

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
1166 looks like the one I have growing across the front of my house in the spring. I had tons of them this year. Way over 60 stalks with 3-4 flowers on each one.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At this point....and seeing what everyone has posted so far....can we agree to these 3 being the rare ones?

rare.JPG

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
At this point....and seeing what everyone has posted so far....can we agree to these 3 being the rare ones?

View attachment 52799
Yep, just from the looks, they have a bit more detail as well so I would have to agree those three are the rare ones.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i will be selling evry last one of mine; i still have a fire red snow tree left too im gonna sell. so if your interested once i collect them all on my accounts let me know

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Grrrr, picked the scroll and unknowingly was overweight.

missing gift.png

So I dumped a few items on me. No blue bag with a scroll in my pack. No bag in the bank box (with only 1 item) either.
Double check pack count and weight before choosing! :(

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, still no gift. Also checked the ground around me earlier.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well, thanks to my guildies I have found all 12 common colors but only one rare one....thought I'd share :)

View attachment 52790
if you update your pic with the other 2 rare ones than i can 'steal' your pic and save me making my own...
its ok, im 120 stealing, im a professional!

but ya, im gonna need to you to go ahead and come in on Sunday and do that up for us, ya and be sure you put the proper TPS cover sheet on it, you got the memo for that right?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL

Well here's the best I can do atm..I haven't gotten any of the rare ones myself so I might just need someone to let me see there's so I can get individual shots and hue id's for them :) Flowrrrrr.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are rare as well out of the 368 I picked over 4 shards I got 5 green, 4 orange and 2 blue Can't rate their individual rarity by only getting eleven. Overall I think I like the white ones the most, then the yellows and then the rare ones about equally.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are rare as well out of the 368 I picked over 4 shards I got 5 green, 4 orange and 2 blue Can't rate their individual rarity by only getting eleven. Overall I think I like the white ones the most, then the yellows and then the rare ones about equally.
agreed, and they all would look perfect if they weren't larger than you and the polar bear you're riding o.0

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you Tyrath! Now all I need is the Hue # for the last one, thanks to ziox for the # of the green one!

Flowersmore.jpg

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What's the difference between 1920 and 1157? just looking at the pics I can't tell...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What's the difference between 1920 and 1157? just looking at the pics I can't tell...
One is just a LITTLE TINY BIT darker then the other...this is why I use Hue ID because I thought they were the same in the CC.

Here in the EC so you can see....

Flowers.jpg

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Out of 7 picks on Atlantic got 2 whites and 2 yellows. So either the rng god was kind or they're not that tough :p I'll be bringing them back to Legends :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The Rare ones are not the white or goldn ones
I think it's the color people like even if they're not rare. Watching vendor search and the white ones are off the charts. But this was on Atlantic. I suppose with that large a variety which ever one you want could be hard to find lol

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well done getting all the colors. I hope I will get a few flowers on Siege, so far I used all my tokens for recipes and do now have 2 full set recipes. :)

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KInd of wish they had made a black flowered one like the white and yellow. And nope the white and yellow are not rare at all, I actually got more white and yellow than any of the other common colors by a lot. Hate to say it but the colors with white stars in the middle don't look so hot. The rare ones are OK simply because they are rare. The white and yellow look good. All of them needed to be scaled down at least 40% IMO

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good to see UO using windows Paint to its full graphic potential.
You know I may not always like the art or the perspective of the art that is added to UO... A good example is the Dino splash screen, but at least it usually seems skillfully drawn...

Not so much for these plants.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know I may not always like the art or the perspective of the art that is added to UO... A good example is the Dino splash screen, but at least it usually seems skillfully drawn...

Not so much for these plants.
yeah im not a fan of the cartoon look UO has gone for the past couple years... but at least the lines where smooth. This is block of pixel throw up. Its as if a 6 year old drew something in paint really small and then UO stole said 6 year olds art and enlarged it so much that its now pixel throw up.

Sometimes i think the UO staff is seeing just how bad they can do things and still keep a community around.

But dont worry the account mngment site is coming "soon"

#priorities

Last edited: