• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1999 pp ww

JustMe

Adventurer
I have a pp ww from 1999 on one of my original accounts. My main has a pp from 2000, I am just getting into the game again and think i should sell one. My character got him with only 65 taming and 75 lore at the time and I cant control it. I only have 75 lore so i cant animal lore it for stats but I know it was from 1999. whats the value of these pp ww? would this super old one be better than my other pp WW from 2000? also can i transfer a pet without the needed skill to control it?

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
you can lore tamed pets with any amount of lore skill . Just not from first try.
You also can buy jewels with taming /lore or ask somebody to make imbued for you . Ring and bracelet with +13 taming, lore , vet, magery will cost very little of time and resource. And usually somebody will be able to help returning player for free.

mihali

Sage
Youneed to check if this WW is one of the Ancient PP WW's or Heirloom PP WW. If so you may be looking at several Plats value. There is a thread in here about how to tell them apart, eat/not eat gold, and growl vs roar when commanded. Check it out before you decide to sell this one from 1999.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Youneed to check if this WW is one of the Ancient PP WW's or Heirloom PP WW. If so you may be looking at several Plats value. There is a thread in here about how to tell them apart, eat/not eat gold, and growl vs roar when commanded. Check it out before you decide to sell this one from 1999.
While this is true, DO NOT give it commands with only 65 taming and 75 lore. You run the risk of it going wild and you will lose it. Keep it stabled and only bring it out for someone to lore. Again, DO NOT give it any command. Stabling and claiming don't count as commands given.
@JustMe

mihali

Sage
YES! God forbid if you could actually take it out with 65 taming/lore! Agree. Also if it goes wild in town it may be killed by the city guards also, so it will be lost forever.

JustMe

Adventurer
Can I make it bond to me, or do I need to have higher skill? Can I transfer a pet with only ej or do I need to subscribe? I’m looking to get it to my main account. Thanks for all the advice, y’all are awesome!

mihali

Sage
Would not risk taking out at all at this time. Get the taming/lore skills up first. Safest would be to sub for a few months also.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pets don't go wild anymore (except for pack animals like Giant Beetles). They just completely stop obeying commands until you feed them. EJs can still transfer pets. If he still needs +Taming/Lore Jewelry, i can make some for him on Atlantic.

mihali

Sage
Congrats! Should bring you a pretty penny, worth a lot now days. Ask in traders forum about price, with pics and Gen 2 etc, if you decide to sell.

JustMe

Adventurer
I think I have decided to keep the gen 2 ww and sell my pre-patch one instead. Asked for a price check in trading, and got nothing in response