• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 1997 Xmas Bags

• Thread starter Monty Hall
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Monty Hall

Check your Bags everyone. I was just looking at mine, and all the Eggnogs, are GONE they now read A Bottle!!! Thanks EA!!!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lame mine did too, and my white bottle of champagne, and all my pink champagne

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I started a thread on this about a week or so ago: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=213471

There are several posts about it in Uhall as well. After reading them all, here's a list of everything that I've seen affected by this bug:

- Pink Champagne (Pink version and purple version, checked on it myself.)
- Champagne (As someone in this thread stated.)
- Eggnog (OP of this thread stated.)
- Atlantic Serpent Cross Tavern Seer Wine (Checked on myself, confirmed with 2 bottles on Atlantic)
- Atlantic United Blacksmiths of Britannia 1st Anniv. Seer Wine (Stated by Starfire, GM of UBB Atlantic)
- Lake Superior Yew SummerWine Seer Wine (confirmed by Athelas, on display at the Glowing Orb Museum on LS)
- Lake Superior Hubrek's House Ale Seer Ale (Stated here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1773968&postcount=9)

Someone has also stated that a bottle of Captain Morgan's Rum was affected, but I've checked on a few in some public collections and haven't found any that are.

W

woody_cats

and the sad part is the developers do not seem to care about this

P

PoCove

True .. ome would think "What were they thinking" or not thinking in this case