• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 1997 Happy Holidays Bag Question.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you used to be able to lock a full bag down and set the security to everyone and you could view all the items in it. If I remember correctly this is the only way to display the items inside as they would decay very fast even if locked down. Is that still the case? I don't want my stuff to go poof but I want to display it.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
You should only lock it down INSIDE a locked down container - i dont know if they still decay, but i wouldnt risk to lose a full "you have been nice" or "you have been naughty" this year bag..

dragon lynx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just put it all in a bag, lock it down it will stay. I have my stuff in a bag on display. They have been there months now. c= :heart:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've had mine locked down for a very long time and nothing has decayed.. also have a naughty bag locked and nothing missing. Think it should be safe!

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, do not page a GM and ask them to try to lock down the glasses! I had two of them go poof cause the GM was a moron.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone. That is the way I remember it. And Angel Dust, I remember when that happened to you!