• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 1997 Happy Holidays bag (complete)

t0r1n

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I am going through my old toons to see what interesting stuff they may have and I have found this bag. Can anyone help me figure out what its worth? Pictures attached. I also have another bag but it's missing the fireworks wand (although I think I have one on another toon).

My understanding is that this is a complete 1997 Holiday Gift Bag

bag.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

t0r1n

Adventurer
Bump, anyone know what it's worth,? I found a couple more and am thinking of selling all but 1.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to say around 25mil? maybe 50?, might want to get another opinion. missing the coal, and the spam. if it was full it would have a bit more value.

t0r1n

Adventurer
i want to say around 25mil? maybe 50?, might want to get another opinion. missing the coal, and the spam. if it was full it would have a bit more value.
Thanks smoot! My understanding is that the coal was for the naughty bags that reds got. And most of the food items were randomized between a few item types. I say this because these are original to my toons and def complete. I also have a couple, and they are all identical except some have slightly different food items. Always a fruit and a more substantial food. Some of mine also have different bag colors and card colors.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks smoot! My understanding is that the coal was for the naughty bags that reds got. And most of the food items were randomized between a few item types. I say this because these are original to my toons and def complete. I also have a couple, and they are all identical except some have slightly different food items. Always a fruit and a more substantial food. Some of mine also have different bag colors and card colors.
yes they were for the naughty bags, my bad.