• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 1997 event item Key

G

Galad911

The key is labeled like this:

A Key: Event Item 1997...this Key Will Unlock
Any Door In Sosaria [Blessed]

I'm looking for any information or possible value on this item. I'm not sure if I got this at the event or found it in an idoc during my years in UO. I just recently installed the enhanced client and found it in a random rares container I had. It's on Atlantic server not sure if it even originated there. Might be willing to trade/sell this item if I get more information on it. Please leave feedback.
Thanks

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sure, but cant you name the keys how you want? like: A Key: Uber rare please buy me?
again, not certain about this - but that how I remember naming my old house keys.

G

Galad911

I thought About that but I can't rename this and I thought those were a specific type of key? Ill try to take a picture of it and post it up. I can also show it too people.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
might be just thought to throw it in the discussion, been a long time since I named any key now

G

Galad911

Yeah all comments welcome... I thought it being blessed seemed strange...

G

Galad911

Yep its a dud... didnt know you double click then click itself oh well....

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Holy Bloodworms!​
I have the same exact key!​
http://i42.***********/2zew18n.png​

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While were on the subject of keys, would it be rare-ISH to find one with HTML color writing? Or can that still be done in some strange manner?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While were on the subject of keys, would it be rare-ISH to find one with HTML color writing? Or can that still be done in some strange manner?
HTML tags can still be used normally on books, however, there is a 3rd party program that can inject the "< >" symbols still.. making it so that you can create html colored bracelets of bindings.. runebooks... keys I dont know.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Html on binding bracelets, runebooks and engrave tools were fixed some years ago, on the server. It doesnt care how many 3rd party programs anyone use, the < > are converted to ( ) on the server. I havent tried on keys.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As there seems to be 2 of them it could of been from a player run event, i have a few items that can easily be made with the event and date on them just as senterment of doing the player run events.

Thunderz