• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 1997 Christmas Items

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew why I cannot lock these down for display. I've collected them over the years. They are okay in a locked down and secure chest but cannot be just locked down. They can also be placed on a vendor. I wanted to display them in a Holiday Museum I am working on. Thank you for any help :)

yule help.JPG

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hiya, its because they are newbiefied...the first items 97/98 just came like that...all you can do is to show them in a container :(
Nice collection, i love those old items and collect them too :)
Greets
Ron

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep! What Ron said! I think we should all band together as the rares community with our own "Fix-it Wishlist"... fixing newbied items should definitely be on it.

Devastator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I found one of these while rummaging around my house. Its the silver/grey seasons greetings. Do they happen to be worth anything?

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Ron. Shame though, would have loved to display them. I agree with you Assia :)