• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 190luck, 25LRC, 10LMC, 4MR, 8MI, 4HPR

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd buy them whats your price?
Thats my problem. I have no clue of the value.
I tried checking back in past threads in traders hall but could not find anything similar.

probably gonna wait and see if i get any estimates from someone in this thread before i decide if and for what to sell the piece.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recived a couple of PM's during the night. Top offer through PM is 75 mil so i guess thats estimate of the value.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does that mean you think its worth more then 75?
Well you have a bid of 80m just above my post, so turn it into an auction with that bid and maybe put a 150m buyout. Make sure you update your first post though if you do, some like to start auctions mid thread and don't update as they go.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm going to wait and see what happens. I WILL pay more than the current bid, but there is no point in doing so. Right now we are just "spinning our wheels". I like the piece, and can use it. BUT, it's not "all that and a bag of chips"! LOL

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry guys. I created this thread as a PC to see if i could get a hint of the value.
If i decide to sell ill probably creat an auction for this later this week with delivery either on EU or ATL.

Didnt mean to waste anyones time or anything and i apologize if it appears that way!