• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 18x18 Zento House Southside On Road Atlantic

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to get rid of my home and close down 1 account.. I want 2bil Obo.. Will take trades.. Icq: 586-903-209

Front Of House
18x18 Zento House.png

Water View
Water View.png

Back Of House
Back Of House.png

Last edited:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, I MUST reactivate my ICQ so I can get in on this killer deal.......:rolleyes:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehehehheee.... LOL........ar u aware 60% of housing as just fell...in phase one of the RTB clearout?????........waits for the SOLD ...Post troll LOL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW THE BACK OF THE HOUSE is soooo impressive thanks for the full catalgue of piccys

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has the right to sell his house for what ever price he wants, whether or not it will sell is up to whoever wants it bad enough, move along rude trolls :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are right, Buns. But I really can understand their irony...

It´s the same with this guy that sells those prime Eastern Luna-Houses on many shards. He wants 1000 Dollars (!) for houses on dead shards... He will never sell his houses - and unfortunately, this Zento-House will never be sold for that Price... Or call me a fool!

;)

Last edited:

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a very nice spot.. you dont normally see zento homes on road up forsale that often and thats why its 2bil.. =)

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This plot is worth 750mil. That is it. If anyone pays 2billion they are just as much of a moron as Sigfried.
(who by the way would be the first person to fill you full of obscene bullcrap if you tried to sell him something that was WAY overpriced)

Hail to theman2010 who buys crap for too much than resells it LOL I real hope you do not apply these skills in the real world.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol but somehow i sell my stuff everytime.. i was told my luna house was only worth 1.5bil tops and i got 3.2bil so im not gonna listen to this nonsense and plz stop trolling people.. if u dont want it then leave the thread.. if u want it then icq me..

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure you can bump this post till the cows come home, but you would do better If you bump a billion off of your price, half billion at the least. Zento is not Luna, yes your full size waterfront, but your far from the gate, and again, Zento is not Luna!!

Just my two cents... I know you don't want to hear it, and you can sell for whatever you wish, but your price point is way too high.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure you can bump this post till the cows come home, but you would do better If you bump a billion off of your price, half billion at the least. Zento is not Luna, yes your full size waterfront, but your far from the gate, and again, Zento is not Luna!!

Just my two cents... I know you don't want to hear it, and you can sell for whatever you wish, but your price point is way too high.
FYI nice size luna homes go for double if not triple what im asking.. so i think 2bil obo is a good price for zento.. i can run to the gate in 15 seconds from the house..