• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 18x14 ZENTO house, road water side max lock downs

C

cwood

Wondering if the house was still available ? If so some idea of what you are looking to get for it? I'm a returning player been back a few weeks and have no idea what prices are on things! So much has changed! But if I can get an idea of what your looking to get I can see about pulling it together.

Hellstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last I checked it was over 300 million, I will wait for idocs to hit... in a few months you will be able to place 18x18s all day long on any shard.

S

Smiley Gladhands

Not in Zento.

I sold my 18x18 next to the gate for 500mil and it was on the other side of the road.

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
high bid only 300mill, just goning to keep it if i dont get atleast 400-500mill offer.

D

DetoX Inc

Nice place, Love the location. 400mil is a fair price in my oppinion!

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks for my new Atlantic pad! Easy trade and a nice guy to boot!:)

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House SOLD to Hardy from Europa. Glad to do business with you, very responsive, no haggle, quick transaction.