• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 18 x 18 Tram House - Next to Hedge Maze

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
Now taking offers on the following house. ICQ: 43658528 / Or you can post here.

House is as is. No blockage of any kind. Next to Hedge Maze. Tram.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes Atlantic, but sadly you'll have to come up a bit on that offer. As poorly located 18x18 in Tram go for 100m plus.
I've bought and sold various ATL 18x18. 100m IMO could be a max value for a very nice costal spot.

But, as said, that's my opinion, so good luck with your sale and in case let me know if you change your mind...

SR

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
Then you’re seriously undercutting yourself. Or you’re just trying to pull a fast one to maximize gold profits. Either way I’d gladly pay the monthly fee.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Then you’re seriously undercutting yourself. Or you’re just trying to pull a fast one to maximize gold profits. Either way I’d gladly pay the monthly fee.
Believe me or not I'm not in real estate speculation: my best whises were sincere. If you prefer I can delete my previous comment if you think it is damaging your sale.

SR

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I wish someone had a real idea about prices of housing. This is all over the place.
Beside the initial subsized placement cost, there couldn't be one by definition, in this crazy parody of termianal capitalism on metha that the UO economy has become.

And yes, UO still is nominally based on the same 8 virtues narrative... :D

SR

Last edited:

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
I wish someone had a real idea about prices of housing. This is all over the place.
They’re all trying to undercut the market on Atlantic. Which I don’t blame them just business. A known house seller offered me 100m right off the bat so I knew the offer of 50m was way off. Because if a known house seller offers you 100m you can probably get triple.

On Atlantic:
Tram 18x18 go for about 100m unless you have a unique place or it’s unblocked meaning no houses in front or on the side. Which I had both.

Malas houses due to idocguy selling them so cheap all the time about 20-40m unless you’re next to town, have a unique location, etc.

Things like being next to the road, next to town, next to lore based content, all factor into price. Along with negatives like spawn, blockage by houses, etc.

So that’s why I took 300m when someone messaged me. It was an easy decision. Could I got more? Maybe. Had I been willing to wait, but I had that house for years and it was time to upgrade. The problem with boards like this where everyone is trying to make quick gold, is no one is willing to pay full price (usually) and no one wants to share what they sold for because then they can’t ask for more when they sell another one.