• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 16x14 House.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
like in real life it is more about location than about design . Or you plan to sell it with all the stuff inside?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wondering what this might be worth. i wanna upgrade to something with more room. but dont know what to ask for this one so the fucds can go towards the next one. plz help. thx in advance. if ur interested plz Offer. want to sell ASAP. already have another house lined up.
What's the location? That will make it easier to give you an estimate

Good luck!

Jay

Adventurer
gwen im not sure but if i was to sell with everything inside it would be alot just for stuff inside. all kinda of em and old items and stuff
going to get location somehow not sure how but going to ask

Jay

Adventurer
can anyone help me with pricing this plz? trying to sell to buy bigger and need to sell this before guy sells the house im trying to buy

gwen

Slightly Crazed
can anyone help me with pricing this plz? trying to sell to buy bigger and need to sell this before guy sells the house im trying to buy
That is easy. Just price it according how much gold you lack to buy that bigger house or some more. And shout in general chat your price .

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I suggest posting a map picture. Coordinates not really sufficient.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
atlantic hus.jpg

Had some time over, house is at the red cross.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
@Chrille picture with dead headless will decrease your house price . No one wants to wait 2 more minutes to switch characters or use soul stone .

Jay

Adventurer
they are never there and my front yard is always empty i have never had to wait 2 mins to do anything AT my house. anyone have a clue on value?