• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 16th Public Hunt at Saturday, October 15

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Siege!

As part of his Yew Hunting Campaign, the Governor of Yew invites for the 16th Public Hunt at Saturday, October 15, 9.30 pm CET / 3.30 pm Eastern Time.

This time we meet at the King´s Own Yew Highlanders Headquarters. You can reach this place via these teleporters...

...first go to Umbra Hub and jump onto this teleporter:

...you reach Dr Alzheimers Museum right in the center of Safe Haven, jump on this teleporter here...

...and you will reach the briefing room for our hunting campaign at the YH-headquarters...

Most of you will already be friended, so that you can go there without any problems. If you still need to be friended to my facilities, just contact me via PM or leave a message here...

Looking forward to meeting you at October, 15!

Best wishes!

Last edited:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bama VS Tennessee 2:30PM Central. Good luck you guys. :D

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am making progress with preparations! :) This time we are doing something completely different...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, cool! Have fun, my friend! And contact me before you leave, I got a present for you!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two days left! Did some nice preparations and still got a couple of white nets! ;)