• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16th Anniversary Horses

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone trained one up?

They seem to have different qualities than regular horses since their damage is spread evenly over the 5 types.

I've been transferring them over to the test system and trying to come up with a 3 Slot template that I could use as a "pet sorter" to sift through Fire Steeds and Nightmares.

Wrestling Mastery and Dragon Breath seem good, and you have the options of adding on an area attack, although I wouldn't for the pet sorter purpose.

There are some nice looking ones, and it would be a kind of fun, sort of rare pet most people could attain.

Here's some pictures that I found of the different ones. Please note: one of the things I've found is what it pops out as on Test Center isn't necessarily what you'll get on a Production Shard. Your frenemy RNG seems to choose between 2 hues.

Attachments

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a maxed (3 slot) one .. not a bad mount to ride looking for 2 slot mares...
What did you give it for special moves on your build?

Just curious, what color? I think the light orange, light pink, and (light) golden ones look the best.

Another weirdness I noticed about them, is that you can feed them meat. Which is good, but I wonder what template they started with when they made them.

I had some horses that you could add the shield bash (not sure exactly what it's called) onto, but for some reason not all of them. I'm really not clear why.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had some horses that you could add the shield bash (not sure exactly what it's called) onto, but for some reason not all of them. I'm really not clear why.
wrestling has to be 100 before Battle defense is a choice.

I like the dark red one.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What did you give it for special moves on your build?

Just curious, what color? I think the light orange, light pink, and (light) golden ones look the best.

Another weirdness I noticed about them, is that you can feed them meat. Which is good, but I wonder what template they started with when they made them.

Mine is the light pink color and here's how I set it up:

Strength 200
HP's 520
Dexterity 150
Stamina 150
Intelligence 125
Mana 358

Phys 80
Fire 80
Cold 45
Poison 80
Energy 80

Wrestle 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Resist 100
Meditation 100
Detecting Hidden 5.2
Parrying 100
Focus 100
Bushido 28.1
Ninjitsu 28.8

Specials
Bladeweave
HPR 20
MR 30
DPS MAX

Alas, I had him training when they flicked the publish that stopped the ability for Bladeweave to raise Bushido and Ninjitsu all the way to 100 so he's stuck at that low level.

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got my first one trained, and it seems pretty simple and solid. It will take down Swoop solo without using discord, and does an average damage to Swoop of about 30 with its fireballs. My next steps are to try it out to beat down Nightmares and Fire Steeds when taming. I think it's good enough all around for other 2 slot tames too. Still need to train up its resist as well, but I thought I would share my first pass at making one. I had a few of the white statues, so I thought I would trial one of them first before moving on to orange, pink, or gold.

Here's some pictures. To me, it looks like a long maned white horse, pretty understated.

Attachments

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Mine is the light pink color and here's how I set it up:

Strength 200
HP's 520
Dexterity 150
Stamina 150
Intelligence 125
Mana 358

Phys 80
Fire 80
Cold 45
Poison 80
Energy 80

Wrestle 100
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Resist 100
Meditation 100
Detecting Hidden 5.2
Parrying 100
Focus 100
Bushido 28.1
Ninjitsu 28.8

Specials
Bladeweave
HPR 20
MR 30
DPS MAX

Alas, I had him training when they flicked the publish that stopped the ability for Bladeweave to raise Bushido and Ninjitsu all the way to 100 so he's stuck at that low level.
Nope. I think they still train up Bush.Ninj but Sllooooooooooly..