• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 1600 stone backpack?

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this backpack for quite some time. Tried doing some research on it but couldn't find any information anywhere. Much appreciated if anyone had any info on it. I would love to know what this item is valued at as well.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Backpacks can have an endless stone amount as long as they are secured I think?

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not asking about how much weight they can hold. All secured items have endless weight limits. But even NOT locked down or secure this one has a 1600 stone weight limit, not 400 like normal.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My best guess, created by a bug/exploit. If so, useless and worth nothing imho. Could be wrong tho *shrugs*... Some folks buy that type of thing.

Last edited:

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I just noticed that secured backpacks have no weight limits listed on screen at all, just the item count limit.

Maximus of Lck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, found the answer. This is left over from a dead pack animal from years and years ago. Cannot be made\created anymore.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmmm.. cool deal. They give you an idea of value by any chance?