• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

160 Barding mobs vs Discord on pet

Draig

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have searched everywhere and I cannot find success/chance to discord a 160 creature vs 110 scrolled disco pet. Does anyone have any information on this? Does a 110 disco pet have a chance at a 160 mob or do you need 120 disco scroll? Thanks in advance...

EDIT: I am sitting at 99.0 discord rn, so I can't quite answer the question for myself for a bit of time until I'm done training this pet. I thought discord would train a bit faster but, well, it's just not lol.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Forget pets 120x 4 bards are so left behind vs the newer monsters if i didn't think this development team would completely break it I'd lobby for a revamp

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EDIT: I am sitting at 99.0 discord rn, so I can't quite answer the question for myself for a bit of time until I'm done training this pet. I thought discord would train a bit faster but, well, it's just not lol.
Yeah, Discord trains very slowly, especially if you have other abilities on the pet that are sucking down it's Mana. Why i always train Disco up to 120 first before putting any other ability (such as Conductive Blast) on the pet. Tritons with just Disco will train up faster than Cu Sidhes with Disco+Bleed, but it's still pretty slow.

Draig

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, Discord trains very slowly, especially if you have other abilities on the pet that are sucking down it's Mana. Why i always train Disco up to 120 first before putting any other ability (such as Conductive Blast) on the pet. Tritons with just Disco will train up faster than Cu Sidhes with Disco+Bleed, but it's still pretty slow.
It's painful, actually you posted about the death ray mage and that's what I'm training it up on lol. Thanks for the build, I needed something that could get me close to end game content without a 500m suit ^_^