• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16 Person 1 Million Gold Dice Tournament!

Endangered

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's right!

Tomorrow night at 8pm est (Monday 1/12/2015) at the Wal*Mart Vendor house (Top Floor) there will be a 16 person Dice tournament.

Grand prize 1 million gold. 2nd place, 250k.

Tonight (1/11/2015) Wal*Mart Vendor House gave out 500k in gold, and a free Barbed Runic Kit!

Please come by the vendor house, and sign up on the Bulletin Board, to be a participant in the dice tournament.

Wal*Mart likes to give back to the community. At Wal*Mart Vendor house you can Save Gold, Live Better!

Avitar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
How did it go? Where is Wal*Mart located? I've been looking for some good vendors that have normal game play stuff. I went around Luna Bank and they all seem to be rares vendors. I also just came back after years of not playing. The place is dead in comparison to when I left. I still enjoy killing time here though.

Endangered

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The event is tonight at 8pm. Still time to sign up. Our vendor house is located just North West from Umbra. Just follow the road!

Avitar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I went by your place last night, very nice. Had what I was looking for and then some. I'll shop there first when ever I need something. Be sure to post when your auctions run, I'd like to sit through one and maybe buy something.

Endangered

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. I try my best to keep it all stocked. Hopefully within the next few weeks, I will hold the first auction. I will keep posted.