• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

15 years of UO Stratics today.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, today, i've had my Stratics account for 15 years.

Stratics has changed a lot since i first logged in here all them years ago when I was a mere 14 year old[I had been playing since 1997 anyway].

The administration of stratics is the main change, this is a much stricter stratics than I remember as a boy, alas, has always been a great go-to point for discussion and information.

My two favourite boards were always Stratics and Factionwars.com which for Europa Faction players was the "main" forum of any PvP orientated talk[when boards were more prominent before General Chat].

Given the new changes that are being put in place for UO [if todays "Update" sticks] I doubt i'll hang around another 15 years but anyway, cheers to those who keep this place running, its not the same place it was but it reminds me of great times[my personal memories].