• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 15 Sets of new ToT pigments

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you that are unsure. Colours are as Follows:
Fresh Plum
Silver
Deep Brown
Burnt Brown
Light Green
Fresh Rose
Pale Blue
Noble Gold
Pale Orange
Chaos Blue

I will transfer around some soon. Ive seen quite many ppl buying these pigments so i thought ill post it here since i could just as well sell them on anyshard.
Im currently on Europe but heading to atlantic in a few days.

Please post your offer and shard if your interested.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've been trying to sell some sets in Atlantic/Luna for over a week. No luck yet. o_O

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might have something to do with the new dyes in SA. Its not the same colour though.

Anyway i got some offers some time ago so i just posted it again in case anyone wanted it now that im up to Xfer.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I hope you sell all of 'em! (Heck, I hope I sell all of 'em, too). I just wanted to give you a heads up before you xfered them to Atlantic.

Good luck, pal! Make some $$.