• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

15 minute warning in TC3, server 'bounce'?

G

I hope? I just got my regular error 23 as we got the 15 minute warning, so meh, not gonna bother logging all 4 accounts back in to skill for 12 minutes LOL. Any idea how long the dowtime will be? *fingers crossed for a 10 minute bounce*

G

o_O

lol
they usually create a post first

=] thank goodness you did

lol i thought i was going crazy

G

OK, no word on what's up and it still not up. Gonna give it another 10 minutes since the 15 minute warning had just come up when I logged, and if it's not back up I guess we can post in Server Outages?

M

mpn

So, wait, am I supposed to be seeing a person covered in question marks instead of my avatar and a message telling me the city is offline when I hover over him?

I did a complete re-install to resolve the 100% problem, and the fact that I'm seeing something different got my hopes up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pari posted in Server outages it would be down for 30 min.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.....hmm....guess from now on we'll look there for official posts on downtime instead of here where they have been. Times they are a-changin'!

M

mpn

omg i'm finally working again....

For anyone that's having the 100% problem, and still is, try re-installing. You have to delete the EA-land directory after uninstalling so it re-downloads the 1GB patch.

M

MaxisRandy

I have installed some debugging tools on Test Center 3 to help us diagnose some memory issues... this means that in some cases you will notice delays and lag when playing on Test Center 3. If something seems like it's taking way too long, please be patient. This debug testing will hopefully help us find and fix the lag issues!

--Randy

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have installed some debugging tools on Test Center 3 to help us diagnose some memory issues... this means that in some cases you will notice delays and lag when playing on Test Center 3. If something seems like it's taking way too long, please be patient. This debug testing will hopefully help us find and fix the lag issues!

--Randy

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see you around here again Randy! :-x

I run 4 accounts routinely in TC3 and really have never had significant lag issues anywhere but in the job lots, and when I work a job I don't run all 4 accounts even, maybe 2 and have another one skilling while the main one is at work, but that's it. Thanks for trying to fix the lag for others though!

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

--Randy

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great news, Randy! Thanks for letting us know what's up and what we need to be patient about for a while in TC3.

G

what part of the kings englishwere you having trouble understanding? it said TC3 got a reboot... not EALand.. it's open ....which seems more than your eyes which seem to only be there to complain.

G

Looks like its going down again... just got the 15 minute notice and they posted in TECH boards..

Man... I just got back in...
But what ever it takes to get tc3 back to normal is worth it.. as long as I can come back in... crossing all parts of body again that are possible in hopes to get back in after bounce...

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

--Randy

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you installed them in EA-Land too, cos the lag is reeeally bad since maintenance!

Cat.