• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

15/02 - Meeting with Jack Passer (Fighting)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Date: Wednesday 15th February 2012
Time: 8pm Eastern

Meet Jack at his office in Bucs Den (Gate at EM Hall shortly before event) to start the plan drawn up on Sunday night. Prepare for fighting. Also take a look at the map below.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were there any goodies given out ? I missed this one again due to work :( 10 to 12 hour days are killing my UO time.

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not at this event Bytor, We closed a portculis and blew up a bridge to stop infected citizens spreading into the city. Some citizens had blue books on them, but they aren't 'uber rare' as such and you will get more chances to find blue books on future mobs and also the raiders that raid cities.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not at this event Bytor, We closed a portculis and blew up a bridge to stop infected citizens spreading into the city. Some citizens had blue books on them, but they aren't 'uber rare' as such and you will get more chances to find blue books on future mobs and also the raiders that raid cities.

I have a request about this.

I participated to the Event, but due to lag (too many players at once in the same close location), I was always too late for the looting and ended up without even a single "souvenir" for my participation to the Event.

Unless the system gets changed, I do not expect that future participations will allow me to get any of the blue books or other particular items because I will face the same problem of lagging as compared to other players and, therefore, not be capable of picking up the books or whatever other item of interest will be on corpses.

I'd rather prefer a clickable statue at the end of the Event which gives the possibility to all players who attended to get their token of participation. In such a way, noone will be missed as the current way, instead, unfortunately does.