• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 14th Public Hunt at Saturday, September 17

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

As the Yew-Hunting-Campaing continues, the Governor of Yew invites for another round in monster slaying. You are cordially invited to join this hunt at...

Saturday, September 17
8.30 pm CET
2.30 pm Eastern

We will be hunting til 12 pm CET/ 6 pm Eastern - if you cant join in time, you might come later...

Please feel free to contact me, if you want to join or if you have certain wishes, which monsters we should hunt. I have some ideas, but you decide!

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Less than one week, please contact me for details including your choice of destinations :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, its still some days ahead, but here comes a personal note from me: I can offer such events for months and months, but its a bit frustrating if people do not give feedback to my invitations. I am not sad, as I also like hunting alone. But for those 2-3 dedicatedpeople who plan to join and see that only few others join, its a bit of a waste of time. We can do hunts with 5, but its no fun to do it as a team of 2. At least no fun for me.

So, if there is no interest in these events anymore, we can end them. I am pretty sure we will not be able to handle 30 white nets with 3 people after the next event (next is September 17, osiredon in October).

I can just stop this here and go hunting with Gilfane, which guarantees a group large and powerful enough. I have fun this way. Alot of fun! But others might miss something.

So please be honest, I will not be sad (promise): Shall we end this series of events? It's okay for me! If not, I need a bit more participation ;)

Thank you!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My coming Saturday will likely be tied up by an old friend who plans to swing by on the trip home but I like your hunts and would like to see them continue. Only hunt I'm really not into are the white net ones, the rest are new for me and fun. :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless Bama is playing during that time, I'll be there.

- Roll Tide

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, lets do it this way:

We meet at Umbra Mint
Saturday, September 17
8.30 pm CET
2.30 pm Eastern

We will wait for a while and see how many appear - and then decide which monster to fight!

:)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll make Saturday, she'll be here in the morning and continuing on home by noon, so I'll be here. :)