• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 13th Public Hunt at August, 28

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege,

herewith, the Governor of Yew is inviting for the 13th public hunt as part of his Yew-Hunting-Campaign.

Date: August 28, 2016

As usual in these harsh times, I need a registration via PM on this board. I will also contact those players who regularly attend my hunts.

I will tell you the starting time, location and target in a PM.

See you all soon!

Sir John Hawkins
Governor of Yew

P.S.: Dont forget to claim your Yew-City-Titles!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Less than a week. Dont forget to register, we have still some options left for the hunt ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the fun, friends! Next hunt will be announced soon! Full report covering all hunts will be published in December.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hate that I missed it my friend, but this time of year is busy for me and my father, we have several properties we have to get cleaned up for fall inspections, then get them winter ready. hopefully i can make the next one.