• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 138 month vet account atl/pac

• Thread starter TomandJerry
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I purchased this account and am having issues with the log-on you provided me. I have also had no response to my several pm's but see you logged in on a daily basis.

I would very much appreciate your help fixing this issue otherwise I would have to add you to my list of people not to buy from. Please contact me in the next 24 hours. I will update this thread with the results at that time.

Thank You!!!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nabin

Good Luck, I noticed he posted this same account for sale (with the same info about just running out of time etc) about six months ago.

I hope your able to clear it up.

Ken

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nabin

Good Luck, I noticed he posted this same account for sale (with the same info about just running out of time etc) about six months ago.

I hope your able to clear it up.

Ken
Yeah I saw that too after more investigation when the codes didn't work. I moved a bit to fast on this one as I was heading out the door with the kids my bad. I am fairly sure I will be writting this one off as a loss.

On a good note I hardly ever have a problem with a transaction 99% of the people I deal with here on stratics and in game seem to be very legit and provide a smooth transaction.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I saw that too after more investigation when the codes didn't work. I moved a bit to fast on this one as I was heading out the door with the kids my bad. I am fairly sure I will be writting this one off as a loss.

On a good note I hardly ever have a problem with a transaction 99% of the people I deal with here on stratics and in game seem to be very legit and provide a smooth transaction.

Unfortunately Nabin with all of these accounts lately you are listing for sale, supposedly fetching 500M plus, there have been more and more accounts for sale this last 2 weeks. Anytime there is a suggestion of such gold value, then the scams usually begin and accounts are something that are very easy to obtain and list for whatever amount, especially like in your post where there are no actual bids from people on the boards, so you just have to assume the bids are there. So as a caution to people buying accounts, I would first make sure there are actual bids under the sellers post and be sure that seller has a fair amount of post to his name, otherwise it may truly be more of a risk.

M

mandosa-nice

Use a broker for the futur ;) And never trade with a new guy here without a broker, sorry.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

oh yes yes use a broker.. what a shame what a shame:thumbup: i have been scammed before.. it stings

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just read this thread and then looked at his 13 posts. Did anyone else notice that he "sold" this account back in September of last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.