• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 120'd Bane Drag& Dread War Horse

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
120D MM/AI Dread War Horse Best offer 350m looking for more

120D MM/AI/PoisonBreathe Bane Dragon best offer 300m Also Looking for more

Let me know if you have any interest
icq 746917127
disco McLovin#0176

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Untrained ones go for 300m. I can count the number of pvp tamers I've seen in the last 2 years on one hand. These are specd for pvp [aka ruined for 95% of the player pool). Also, worth noting they aren't good pvp builds. If you can get 200m for the pair you should take it and run.

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
Untrained ones go for 300m. I can count the number of pvp tamers I've seen in the last 2 years on one hand. These are specd for pvp [aka ruined for 95% of the player pool). Also, worth noting they aren't good pvp builds. If you can get 200m for the pair you should take it and run.
they are pretty basic builds and built correctly so no man i didnt mess up the training process so they are worth it thanks for that spew tho