• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 120 Trained Hiryu 25mil Auction

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling one of My first pets. This would be a great pet if you are killing spawn or few monsters at once, but also has AI! I feel its really as good as a CU, it doesn't have healing but it has Bushido so it doesn't get hit as much. This pet has been trained to all 120's but I died with it twice (prob due to lag) I will work on discording it to raise the 119.8 back to 120 it will only take 5mins...I just need to find my discord soul stone!.

Starting bid 25mil...auction ends this Sunday 7pm eastern time. 10min rule applies. If there's no interest I'll take bids in luna!

Thanks

High bid 75mil Johny

CCPet1.jpg
Pet1.jpg
Pet2.jpg

Last edited:

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
**Sheds a tear..** :(

Poor bird..25 M, 35 M..Jeez.. This pet has 120 + M worth of PS on it, and its an HGK (Honesty Goodness Killer), all trained up too. The effort to train and skill it alone is worth a lot!

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated high bid!

Just over 8 hours to go!

At this rate I'll take bids in luna tonight! Thanks all

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 hour left! Get those bids in! Remember 10min rule applies!

Thanks everyone