• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 taming ... ?

S

Seismic

A friend of mine ate a 120 taming/lore scroll and is going to tame the tougher tameables for me. My template will not be using more than 110 taming/110 lore. Is that enough for him to *transfer* the pets to me?? I'd rather not drop the gold for a full 120 taming scroll unless and until I will use it on my template...

Please confirm - thanks :)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend of mine ate a 120 taming/lore scroll and is going to tame the tougher tameables for me. My template will not be using more than 110 taming/110 lore. Is that enough for him to *transfer* the pets to me?? I'd rather not drop the gold for a full 120 taming scroll unless and until I will use it on my template...

Please confirm - thanks :)
You'll be able to receive pets at that skill level.

It's worth pointing out that +15 scrolls can often be quite cheap to acquire. My younger tamers aren't going above 110 real (120'ing once is enough for me :D), but having a cap of 115 means I can throw on a jewel and speed up the taming process, then take them off once the pet is tamed.

Wenchy