• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 120 scrolls..

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering what the general going rate for 120s are. I have not found many on vendors.
Are people buying 115s. if so which ones and whats the general price range? Any inout on sots would be appreciated as well.

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tiberius,

For SoT's chargar is correct, 10k per 0.1 has been almost universal for a while. Only imbue, maybe fishing, and a few others are exceptions, but even then, not always. Scrolls are harder b/c most folks have only the one character here. When there is a big influx (like now) of new folks, demand can drive the prices up, but generally it is rare to see a really expensive 120. Exceptions are fishing (DAMN YOU FISHING QUESTS!), where a 120 sells for an obscene amount, and the ubiquitous Mysticism and Magery which can both go for a few million. Generally the bulk of other skills are at or below the 1 mil area, and often much less. At least, this has been my observation.

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been selling 120s for these prices (give or take a little depending on the market):

120 magery 10 mil
120 mysticism 10 mil
120 eval, resist, focus 5-6 mil
all other casting skills around 1 mil

120 taming 1 mil
120 animal lore 700k
120 vet 400k

120 archery 1 mil
throwing 300k
120 mace 300k
the rest of the warrior skills around 500k

120 stealing and stealth 300k

120 music 500k
120 provo 500k
120 disco 1 mil
120 peace 500k

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you spell
L O S E R S
Hardly, but you can't win them all. Was a great game and a ball breaker for sure.

I assume the rest of you guys are just listing all the teams we are going to stop next year?

- Roll Tide

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we ever played you guys would stomp us but we don't. At least with my ****ty teams I live in one of the best place ever

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about a pricing of primers? I slap them on a vendor typically and just see what happens. some sit for a long time some go like lightning.

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
tier 1 primers are worthless, they don't sell at all except the taming one which you can at least use to gain taming skill through the mastery. Taming tier 1 I sell for 25k.

tier 2 primers are a cheap alternative for some skills, those I sell for 10-250k:
Throwing 2 - 10k
Other warrior skills, chivalry, bushido, poisoning and mysticism 2s - 30k
ninjitsu and magery 2s - 100k
necro and spellweaving 2s - 200k
taming 2 - 250k

The real money is with tier 3 primers of course since most of these are rather rare and some are absolutely mandatory for high end game play:

mysticism and throwing - 1-2 mil
fencing, mace, archery, poisoning, magery - 3-4 mil
bushido and chivalry - 5 mil (uninteruptable confidence and mana bonus are absolutely worth it on PvP samurais, holy fist has been nerfed but is still very worthwhile in PvP)
ninjitsu and swords - 8 mil (tiger form with 50 dci, a good chance to evade, lesser chance to be reveale while stealthing etc. is absolutely worth it. onslaught is absolutely mandatory for any kind of high end melee PvM)
necro and spellweaving - 8-10 mil (skeletal dragons...you shouldn't PvM on a necro without them, conduit also has it's use in PvM. Spellweaving 6 focus with only 2 people is very nice to have, the reaper is nice in PvM and mana shield is awesome for certain pvp builds)
taming - 10 mil + (consume damage makes PvM on a tamer a cake walk and only tier 3 primers allow that ability)

These prices are what I sold for in the past, give or take a little depending on demand. The price reflects both usefulness of the scroll and also the drop rate.

There ya have it, all my prices - now I'm waiting to be undercut drastically by other sellers...

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No offence Mister Sinister - but I normally take your prices and divide by 2 (for level 3 masteries).
so
Lvl1 - give away items - 1 or 2 k (I usually just trash mine)
Lvl2 - 10k - 20k maybe a bit higher for certain ones (but not 100k!)
LvL3 - 1 - 5 mil

oh and by the way - Excellent write up Mister sinister!

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
obviously your drop rate for tier 3 primers must be a lot higher than mine with those low prices.

I have been farming for over 6 months to get the last spellweaving 3 a customer had been looking for. Over the entire 6 months it took me to finally get that thing he was not able to buy it elsewhere because people are either not farming or not selling these.

As I said my prices reflect usefulness and drop rate and the drop rate for taming and spellweaving 3s are abysmal! That's why I ask prices comparable to 120 mysticism and magery scrolls.