• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Musicianship] 120 music and peace

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the help of the all knowing POO I now have 120 prov ( or will have when I get my talisman)and 120 disco.

I locked music at GM as he suggested, but now I am needing to train music and peace to 120 as well.

First can I just stand in one spot and peace myself ( area peace) from 105 to 120?
Should I keep music locked at GM for this as well?

If so then will I just play instruments to take music to 120 after I get peace locked?

Thanks
TW

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bards must all be sleeping with soft music playing in the background!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I was thinking the same. I'm sure you just peace yourself, but I'm sitting watching my girl and she's gaining slower than a slow thing... Oh wait, she's gaining again. 475.8 skill used and it's taken me ages to gain 0.4 and reach 88.1. If I didn't hate peace before, I sure will once I hit 120 :D

Music I've hit 115 and climbing easily on my older bard, so I'm sure that'll work fine up to 120. I put the macro on my space bar and just hold it down whenever I'm running, mid tame and so on. Seems to be doing the trick :)

Wenchy

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am seriously thinking about going to hang out in Twisted and peace cu's and see if it is any faster...it has to be less oring then peacing myself.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, yeah it is tedious... I think I'll just peace stuff I'm training archery on, standing peacing repeatedly does my head in lol.

I still have disco and voke to finish on that account too, was hoping to quickly do peace then stone it off and do the other 2 for my main bard... what was I thinking?!! *sob*

Wenchy