• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 120 Music, 115/120 Magery, Davie Jones Locker

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I am looking to buy, and at the same time asking for fair price checks so i know what to expect to pay to make a budget or just get more Money here.

- 120 Music
- 120 magery, but i dont Think i can afford right now, how much is a 110-115 magery to start with? Can't find any on vendor search.
- 120 Discordance
- Davie Jones Locker
- Imbuing SoT's

Also interrested in lvl 6-7 T-maps.

Thank you all :)

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 music and 115 magery should both be around 500k. 115 magery could be more expensive though because 120 magery easily sells for around 10 mil and you need 10 15s to bind one.

Davie's locker should be around 6 mil if I remember correctly

SoTs in general are usually 10k per 0.1. For imbuing though I would expect higher costs per 0.1 since it is very much sought after and a pain to raise to 120.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For imbuing though I would expect higher costs per 0.1 since it is very much sought after and a pain to raise to 120.
Well to be honest imbuing isn't so hard to train :D... You can get 120 also only unraveling items that you find in your hunt so i think 10k per 0.1 is fair... For me over 10k it's a steal but if people want train it faster they can pay also more :p

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well to be honest imbuing isn't so hard to train :D... You can get 120 also only unraveling items that you find in your hunt so i think 10k per 0.1 is fair... For me over 10k it's a steal but if people want train it faster they can pay also more :p
Training it isnt an issue, its the TIME involved due to RoT, Imbuing is absolutly neccisary for me as a crafter to start being useful, so i gladly pay to speed it up :)

It should only be around 3m ( sighs ) to get what i need

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah it's critical that we have 500 crafters all with Imbuing, because god forbid someone should ask in GC , and then in return someone helps someone else..Nah we don't need that , just make more crafters.

:pirate:

If I were to log in and create a chat channel called I'm Imbuing !!, would anyone actually use it ? Would this encourage other crafters to do the same, or do we just continue to do this same crap of telling new players that they need to make yet another crafter ?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eheh well more crafter are always welcome because in this way it's easier help people but yes before you need to ask in GC (and also that when you make an order don't vanish lefting the poor crafter with an item imbued that worth much and noone can use except who make the order :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:)

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it's critical that we have 500 crafters all with Imbuing, because god forbid someone should ask in GC , and then in return someone helps someone else..Nah we don't need that , just make more crafters.

If I were to log in and create a chat channel called I'm Imbuing !!, would anyone actually use it ? Would this encourage other crafters to do the same, or do we just continue to do this same crap of telling new players that they need to make yet another crafter ?
Wat. :)

I am a crafter, and if its anything im "forced" to do in this game, it is to make a too that isnt a crafter to be able to join events and whatnot.

Stop trying to tell other People what to do, sir.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wat. :)

I am a crafter, and if its anything im "forced" to do in this game, it is to make a too that isnt a crafter to be able to join events and whatnot.

Stop trying to tell other People what to do, sir.
You totally missed my point, make a crafter, craft away.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eheh well more crafter are always welcome because in this way it's easier help people but yes before you need to ask in GC (and also that when you make an order don't vanish lefting the poor crafter with an item imbued that worth much and noone can use except who make the order :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:)
That's were a level of trust has to be established. Baby steps.

PaulCH

Journeyman

Well, I'm on one of those new players...char is currently in limbo as to final template. I'm in the "perfect" position to go either mage or warrior. As of now, I've been letting my char evolve organically. I've had many different skills as I played including tailoring, tracking, alchemy, lumberjacking etc (most peaked at 50) but I've eliminated them all as my char grows increasingly focused as I gain in my primary skills.

I was debating creating a second char as a crafter (call it the prodo shard philosophy where everyone must have every type of char...not to mention do everything solo) but instead, whenever I need something crafted, I'll just shout out "Garth" in GC :p

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You totally missed my point, make a crafter, craft away.

No sir, i totally understand your Point, and i agree with you that for me as a crafter, its terrible that everyone and their mom have their own crafter.

So while your Point was correct, it doesnt apply to me because i am 90% Crafter, making a t-hunter / Bard on the side.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I'm on one of those new players...char is currently in limbo as to final template. I'm in the "perfect" position to go either mage or warrior. As of now, I've been letting my char evolve organically. I've had many different skills as I played including tailoring, tracking, alchemy, lumberjacking etc (most peaked at 50) but I've eliminated them all as my char grows increasingly focused as I gain in my primary skills.

I was debating creating a second char as a crafter (call it the prodo shard philosophy where everyone must have every type of char...not to mention do everything solo) but instead, whenever I need something crafted, I'll just shout out "Garth" in GC :p
If I'm available I'll certainly give it a shot. Too many people sit silent in GC when someone needs something, yet those same people preach Community.