• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 imbuing 7.5 mill on vendor with more

L

lucefuge

luna vendor named Soul Forge frist right on the east side go to the end then first and only left 3rd house Soul Forge is vendor

M

Marcus Blackwell

Boy hope no one pays that much for 120 imbuing scroll..not hard to get since there a quest item all someone needs is 50 relic fragments.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Theres actually three quest all for the powerscrolls.. one asks for Magic Residue that gives a 110 scroll, one asks for Enchanted Essence that gives the 115..the last one asks for Relic Fragments that gives 120 scrolls...these quest givers are located by the soulforge near the smith shop. Though this is what Ive been told but you could be right about them only giving up to 115 only but still can scroll bind a bunch of those so still think 7.5mil is way high for a 120 imbuing.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is the quest that gives you the 120 imbue scroll.

T

The Fallout

Theres actually three quest all for the powerscrolls.. one asks for Magic Residue that gives a 110 scroll, one asks for Enchanted Essence that gives the 115..the last one asks for Relic Fragments that gives 120 scrolls...these quest givers are located by the soulforge near the smith shop. Though this is what Ive been told but you could be right about them only giving up to 115 only but still can scroll bind a bunch of those so still think 7.5mil is way high for a 120 imbuing.
The magic residue guy gave me a 105 wtf maybe they changed it?

M

Marcus Blackwell

The magic residue guy gave me a 105 wtf maybe they changed it?
Wouldnt surprise me know afew in my alliance that got the 120s from the relic fragment quest.. maybe the adjusted the quests to 105,110, 115..guess I'll find out once I get 50 relic fragments.

L

lucefuge

Wouldnt surprise me know afew in my alliance that got the 120s from the relic fragment quest.. maybe the adjusted the quests to 105,110, 115..guess I'll find out once I get 50 relic fragments.
the 50 relic does give ya a 120 which i didnt know i turned in 500 essecance and got a 120 myself