• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] 120 Discord & "Your Skill is not up to that task" ? What gives ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I was very very much surprised, sporting a 120 Discordance skill, to still receive the message "Your Skill is not up to that task" when trying to Discord a Cu Sidhe [Paragon].

What gives ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some monsters cannot be "barded".

Well, thing is that I have seen Bards discording Cu Sidhe [paragon} and provoke them onto each other so, it CAN be done, at least with them.

But, if having 120 discord still brings up that message to me I do not get it.
How is it that other Bards do it ????

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm no expert, so I'm not sure, but the only thing I can think of is, what is your music at?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm no expert, so I'm not sure, but the only thing I can think of is, what is your music at?

What do you mean what is music at ?
Does music level factor in regardless whether Discord, Peacemaking or Provocation may be maxed out at 120, Legendary level ?

Anyways, musicianship is 100.1, currently.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bump music to 120, still will fail at times, randomness.

What do you mean what is music at ?
Does music level factor in regardless whether Discord, Peacemaking or Provocation may be maxed out at 120, Legendary level ?

Anyways, musicianship is 100.1, currently.