• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 12 Splinter Weapons...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok.. Thanks for the interest. These Items are located on ATL & I'm only accepting gold there. I have no particular reserve prices in mind but I reserve the right to refuse if it's ridiculously low imo. I've X-sharded over and just need some cash. ICQ contact is 4983180 for Questions but otherwise just post offer's in this thread. If I'm happy when I see an offer I will pm you here on stratics to setup the purchase and update this post with items sold.

Thanks..

TOP OFFERS:

1)
2) 15M Hiroko SOLD
3)
4) 20M Hiroko SOLD
5)
6) 3M Risso SOLD
7) 10M Hiroko SOLD
8)
9) 25M Andy316 SOLD
10) 15M Hiroko SOLD
11) 10M Hiroko SOLD
[12)

** I have the next 2 days off (Tu / Wed) which means I typically don't play UO much (Family Time) but I will be able to log in for short transactions. I will update The list of Top Offers with SOLD when I get a hold of the buyer and the transaction is final. Until then offer away! I'm going to start contacting people now.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, understand you wanting a quick sale, but in the future you could make some more gold if held out a few more days. I was going to offer 100mil for all, or 75mil for 9and 10combined... but looks like i got here too late

BrianATudor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yea definitely hold out next time, give people a chance to increase bids. was going to offer 50m on #4, 25m on #2. prolly more if others offered more

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea definitely hold out next time, give people a chance to increase bids. was going to offer 50m on #4, 25m on #2. prolly more if others offered more
Fair Enough... I actually looked around for a "Sticky" post on the etiquette of how to run an auction and didn't find one which is why I listed these as just SELLING. I'll go the full 9 yards next time with min bids , b/o's, and end dates etc. When I get around to it I have a pile of jewels / armor I brought over with these few weapons as well. Thanks for your interest though!

Last edited: