• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

12/5 (Sun) EM Event: WAR DECLARED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Three urgent messages of strife & war ... from the Sonoma EM Events website ..
A Letter is Written

Moira dipped her pen into the ink and began to write.

Dearest Bob,

I tossed and turned all night. Sweat rolled down my forehead and back when I jumped up. It was the dream again. I miss my sister on nights like this. I need the comfort.

Tonight it was different.I saw much more clearly. The building in my dream was familiar. The fire that burned had charred my doll. It was there on that alter. As I walked from the room and down the path I realized that this was the area where we had built our barricade. I am certain that we have chosen the right place.

My path is now very clear to me. I know what I must do, for the dream is not a dream but an omen of what may be. I have never wanted to walk this path My failure to accept it was what haunted me. I see no other option. If I fail, know that my heart will always belong to you and lead the good people of Sonoma to a victory.

I hope to once more be in your strong arms.

Moira
A confrontation is made

Mary stared at the runic etchings on the key. This was not exactly as she needed. She needed a rift in the time matter fragment to allow the ethereal to penetrate. Her Queen could transcend the barriers of matter and manifest in the Sonoma time continuum. The Quantum concepts were beyond her understanding but she did understand that she had to do this.

As Mary chanted, one rune or another would glow. She smiles as she realized that the key to the key was the order of the runic chant. Relief washed over her. She was going to succeed. It was now only a matter of time before all of Sonoma changed forever. Some people would bow down to her Queen. She would have a retinue of slaves eager to please. Slaves to tend the people who were livestock, the living raised for food.

Moira and her guard were near to Mary. “Stay here, or you may upset Mary.”

The guard stayed back behind a large stone. He watched as the two Identical women began to talk. Two sisters. Nothing seemed that unusual.

The thought of food made her salivate. As soon as these runes came to life in the right order she would go out to hunt.

She was very engrossed in her task when she heard footsteps behind her. They were still a long distance away. One of the “benefits” of her new state of being was she could hear much better. This was a big plus since her tolerance to light had diminished greatly. Who could that be?

Mary: Hello Moira. Why are you here? I told you to stay away.

Mary stared at the runic etchings on the key. This was not exactly as she needed. She needed a rift in the time matter fragment to allow the ethereal to penetrate. Her Queen could transcend the barriers of matter and manifest in the Sonoma time continuum. The Quantum concepts were beyond her understanding but she did understand that she had to do this.

As Mary chanted, one rune or another would glow. She smiles as she realized that the key to the key was the order of the runic chant. Relief washed over her. She was going to succeed.

It was now only a matter of time before all of Sonoma changed forever. Some people would bow down to her Queen. She would have a retinue of slaves eager to please. Slaves to tend the people who were livestock, the living raised for food.

Moira and her guard were near to Mary. “Stay here, or you may upset Mary.”

The guard stayed back behind a large stone. He watched as the two Identical women began to talk. Two sisters. Nothing seemed that unusual.

The thought of food made her salivate. As soon as these runes came to life in the right order she would go out to hunt.

She was very engrossed in her task when she heard footsteps behind her. They were still a long distance away. One of the “benefits” of her new state of being was she could hear much better. This was a big plus since her tolerance to light had diminished greatly. Who could that be? Mary ... Hello Moira. Why are you here? I told you to stay away.
A guard with sad news

Repeat yourself Private! Demanded Robert Morrigan as he reread Moira’s letter.

The Private fretted. He had been assigned to watch over Moira. She was wanted for a crime against the realm but he had known that his job was to protect her as much as to watch her.

I will do my best to recite it as I heard it Sir!

Mary :Hello Moira. Why are you here? I told you to stay away.

Moira:I have come to make things right.

Mary: Oh poor little Moira. Always forgiving. Things are right with us. I am not going to take time to turn you Now BE OFF

Moira:That is not what I mean Mary.

Then I heard the sound of a knife being unsheathed.

Moira: I should not have taken that key and now I am going to return it to the museum.

Mary:HAHAHAHAHA I will not let you do that!

Moira :You have no choice I have a knife

I Started to worry when I heard the sounds of Struggle. Moira made me promise to return to you if things went wrong.

Mary:And I have big teeth Sister. Remember how we used to think we were the same person in two bodies? I can make us one. The way it was suppose to be.

I have been ill at the sight I saw Sir. I am a disgraced guard. But I have kept my promise and delivered the message.

WE must be prepared. Moira said the Rift would form on their Birthday. December 5th at 6PT.

Get the Guard to meet in Brit Castle then. We ride to war.

A tear ran down Bob’s cheek as he said, “Dismissed Private”

Please Meet at Brit Castle Sunday Dec 5th @ 6PT, 7MT, 8CT, and 9ET to fight for our salvation!

Status
Not open for further replies.