• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

11x11 Trouble

T

Tay M'real

Hi everyone-

Currently I own an 11x11 (2-Story Villa on Fire Island) that I want to customize.

However, I am just struggling with getting a design that implements some of the cool solutions I've seen (spiral staircase/l-shaped staircase) and be able to have some ground to place trees...have a small shop to craft, a bedroom with some size and a sitting area for guests...man, I miss having my tower :(

Anyhoo - I am looking for some designs from some of the more experienced creators on here..some examples of 11x11 work you've done so I can basically copy elements of it to use in my design...designs that work and are functional (I suck at trying to get a custom house design that I've done that I've ever liked).

Basically what I was trying to do:

L-shaped stairs going to the entry at 2nd floor. Spiral staircase going from 2nd floor to 'basement' where shop is...any help would be appreciated.

I am on Atlantic too - so if anyone has a Tram house for sale that's around 14x14 or bigger - I would also be interested.

Thanks for your help everyone