• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 11th year Veteran Reward on DRACHENFELS

Rogus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

returning to Ultima Online after yet another break left me with a dry and empty bank account. So i am willing to sell a 11th year Vet reward of your personal choice. What is the price range these are going today? Shard in question is Drachenfels.

Sincerely Rogus

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think your better moving your chars to either europa or atl these days and welcome back

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i think around 50 bis 70m let me know when you want to sell for 60m on Drachenfels.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't you claim vet rewards on any shard with any char on the acct that's old enough? Why subject yourself to just selling on drachs, most people will buy on one shard, yet pay on another?

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, even a New toon can pickup the vet reward in any shard. And the price Minimum is what costs a soulstone. Welcome Back and Just Join the TeamSpeak Channel of DF. Credentials can be found in the uob Forum.

Rogus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for your comments and information and especially TanAge for the nice contact @ our deal.