• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 11 Pets GD TOP: 4.2, 4 slots, 128W, 126T etc...

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
For a long time I'm hunting GD, I think GD 4 slots respawn 1 in 200, those were the best GD, I've never seen GD like number 10 our 8, but I need gold our items like: ps +20 westrling, anatomy, tactics , +25 status, AOF, Tangle, cameo demon, undead, reptile, totem is Compassion's Eye. In case you want to buy some GD I have accepted these items in the negotiation.

Everyone has a number in the picture, writes ahead the number after your offer.

Also anyone who wants to help with PC, I thank you.

In Atlantic server:

GDPC.jpg

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well, for all to have a notion of the power of a GD 4 slots, I recorded a video by cell phone GD number 1 beat wild GD in 51 seconds.

109.1 W + 115 T + 115 anatomy + 107 chiv kill wild GD with 133W in 51 seconds.

GD trained 4 slot full 120 with chivalry wold kill the same GD in 30 seconds our less ???

Video:

Post with price check too is welcome.