• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

11/07/2007 Test Center 3 going down for update at 3:45 PM PST

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

I realize you guys are busy getting rid of all the nasty money and everything, but do ya think you could.... well.... sorta... give us something, sometime??? (cringe).

(I feel like Oliver Twist asking for more gruel)

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I realize you guys are busy getting rid of all the nasty money and everything, but do ya think you could.... well.... sorta... give us something, sometime??? (cringe).

(I feel like Oliver Twist asking for more gruel)

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, I feel ya, it's been all take so far. How about SOME CONTENT ADDED!

G

Can you get in tho? I dont have access to any of my sims, the sims are there but no city or house, those are just blank. Are we supposed to be trying yet?

G

Got in fine, but only showed the city for 2 out of 5 sims. No new screen either. Logged out and back in and they all showed back up.

K

Keep It Real

I can get in but did not notice any changes on this computer.

G

I patched to production cities and tried again with just TC3 not TC3 test and now im in.

I

imported_herk1287

when i try to click tc3-test test center reamins lit

G

Lee, I did TC3-Test in 32 Mode, and I still got the Desktop Mode is Incomptent, I still Do -Test, and It says it again

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I got in fine, but I did not see the new splash screen, and I had the new "TC3 Test" box checked.

K

Keep It Real

Hmmm....no changes that I can see, didn't get the new splash screen either on a second computer.

K

Keep It Real

CHECK OUT THE BLOG, there is an error Lee is talking about on the tso-e blog.

I

imported_LFancey

There is currently a logic error in the login dialog that won’t allow you to just select Test Center 3 - Test. As a result you can’t see the new DX9 test screen. This does not mean you can’t run it just means we have a bug. We will get this fixed tomorrow for now you can play as normal. For those who want to see you can modify your TSO.exe shortcut by adding “-CSCity:Test Center 3-test” to the end of your shortcut’s target line.

If you do not see the new splash screen, you crash, or you hang simply remove "-CSCity:Test Center 3-test" from the end.

Adding city name to the end of your short cuts lets you bypass the login in window choice. This is an advanced feature. (e.g. "-CSCity:Fancey Fields")

F

Fool at TC

am I the only one who can't check either of the -test boxes?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Does "Internal error" pretty much means my card won't support the graphics?

H

Heidi14663

Why can't I log in? Keeps going to username or password error?

I

imported_herk1287

no, i dont think so dutch, could be but doubt it

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

no, i dont think so dutch, could be but doubt it

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using that extension Lee suggested to get a sneak peak and getting this message:

Internal error (1016)

I

imported_LFancey

Login screen logic is not resolved as of 2:00 PM PST 11/08/07

Lee

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Thank you for the update to the update.
Mucho appreciado!

T

Tristan Lewis

Thats good to know my wifes PC is 10 months old mine is 18 months old and we tried to update but get a message saying video card not supported.

I

imported_herk1287

My Desktop works for TC3-test, but i tired laptop and it was no go so i guess lee was right

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thats good to know my wifes PC is 10 months old mine is 18 months old and we tried to update but get a message saying video card not supported.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted in the other thread thinking it was this one. But yeah, I get the same message... on both the laptop AND desktop... Guess that's it for me

Laptop is 9 months old, Desktop is a few years but with a relatively new video card installed. Sorry, can't afford to buy new cards.

And I sat here last night updating both video card drivers. Then I updated the DirectX9 tonight.