• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10th Year Vet Reward idea **Rideable Sphynx**

manufacturedsoul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other day i was killing some Sphynx testing out my recently bonded dread warhorse. After killing a bunch of them and looking at how they are setup i started thinking wouldn't it be awesome if they made a 10th year vet reward that was either a ethy or full colored like the polar bear rideable sphynx statuette? It probably wouldn't be that hard to code and would look alot cooler than those polar bears we currently have. Come on devs give us 10 year vets rideable SPHYNX!!!!

L

Lord Drakelord

The other day i was killing some Sphynx testing out my recently bonded dread warhorse. After killing a bunch of them and looking at how they are setup i started thinking wouldn't it be awesome if they made a 10th year vet reward that was either a ethy or full colored like the polar bear rideable sphynx statuette? It probably wouldn't be that hard to code and would look alot cooler than those polar bears we currently have. Come on devs give us 10 year vets rideable SPHYNX!!!!
Someone did a cartoon of this evil vamp guild riding "CUTE" polar bears, was so funny! Lost the link to the site, but this guy was really good. Makes me wish he do one of me. If I was rich and famous, I sure order one from him and whip out the Gold card, but I'm on a fix income, so I just window shop.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another cool thing would be a ridable mongbat.
And when U run around on it it drops sweat from carrying a player on its back...:D

EDIT:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh hellz no!! No more goofy looking ridables.

F

Farscape

Rewards are crap now and have no added value to your char since they decided to add many new rides
What happened to the days when you had to wait until you were old enough to ride a mount eh!
Vet rewards should be exactly what it states VET to me that is a reward for that char and that char alone something along the lines of extra points in the skill cap or stats something that stays with that char as a reward for being around for so long not something you put on a vendor and sell

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or a centaur... that would look odd to see someone riding that.
There should be male and female centaurs tho :)

J

Joyous2K

Ethereal motorcycle designed by the guys on discover channel.