• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10th Year Rugs?

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any screenies of these? I would love to see them if anyone wants to share!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sigh:

More art that doesn't match the rest of the game. UO is a real hodge podge mish mash and random people's art. Nothing looks like it belongs together anymore in this game.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What you don't think your characters need a gigantic hideously ugly and bright giant bathmat????

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you are tempted to claim one of these, might be best to wait until after the first of the year... it's mentioned somewhere (patch notes, maybe?) that they will be offered in two sizes, 7x7 (current size) and 3x5..... and hopefully the gates in New Haven on test will still be working so we can see them, but it sounded as tho once you make your selection that's it, you won't be able to swap it out for the other..... have to wait and see how it works

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you don't think your characters need a gigantic hideously ugly and bright giant bathmat????
Oh god I thought you were kidding, then I clicked on the link. Oversized bathmats they are. Actually my bathmats IRL are a lovely muted shade of green. The brown background on the pirate one looks like something I would find growing in an old container of pasta sauce.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*sigh* Two of them look like they belong to Captain Jack Sparrow and Sea World. The other one really does look like a bathroom rug I'd never buy for my own bathroom.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite interesting! Thanks for posting the link Devil! I am really glad I didn't claim one!

T

Tazar

Another warning on the rugs...

Your account must be 10 years old to place them in a house... and if a 10 year player places them in a house of a younger player, it seems that no one is able to claim the Maps, MIB's and Seeds.