• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

105 or 110 Magery?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm about to start a build for a mare (void) and I'm looking over the web plan I have setup. I find myself wondering 105 or 110 magery for a mare? I have in mind to go magery mastery. Any thoughts on this?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I'm about to start a build for a mare (void) and I'm looking over the web plan I have setup. I find myself wondering 105 or 110 magery for a mare? I have in mind to go magery mastery. Any thoughts on this?
I'm not sure how important magery skill is for pets since they never fizzle. Eval Int is very important though. I like magery mastery, some peeps don't. You may want to try it out on test center if you've never experienced it on a pet before.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure how important magery skill is for pets since they never fizzle. Eval Int is very important though. I like magery mastery, some peeps don't. You may want to try it out on test center if you've never experienced it on a pet before.
I had it on a 3 slot mare after 97 was released.
Going MM is kind of a necessary evil for what I have in mind. So you think 105 is fine for magery and is 110 eval ok too?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Get eval as high as possible, 120 if you can. I think 105 magery is fine though.

Now you got me wondering what your plan for this animal is?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
probably poison gm, then back to magery.i built one with poison breath, just not to excited about it