• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1000 Diamonds Weddingband

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've found this ring. I've made a research but i've found nothing. What is it? It's a rare item?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think they could have up to 60000 or something, so 1000 is quite low.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should post this on 5 more forums to get an answer?

Everyone who deals with a certain thing. I wanted to know 1) if it was a ring of value 2) if it could be sold and how much and 3) I put it up for sale :)

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
No offense to anyone but that title made me think of Ron White.....

Diamonds, that'll shut her up
.....for 5 minutes

Lol

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To answer your question, these are old items that were once makeable by tinkers...someone had to collect 1000 diamonds to make it. It is collectible, but not super rare as many tinkers made quite a few of them back in the day. Certainly worth keeping.

BTW, it you find any jewelry marked "tree ornament" that is quite rare as tinkers figured out you could make them by clicking on Christmas tree ornaments....which got shut down by developers after about two weeks maybe...

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To answer your question, these are old items that were once makeable by tinkers...someone had to collect 1000 diamonds to make it. It is collectible, but not super rare as many tinkers made quite a few of them back in the day. Certainly worth keeping.

BTW, it you find any jewelry marked "tree ornament" that is quite rare as tinkers figured out you could make them by clicking on Christmas tree ornaments....which got shut down by developers after about two weeks maybe...
Ok, now i've understood. Thanks :)

Reactions: Gem