• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 100 lrc suit with good resists +60s or better

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 lrc suit with good resists +60s or better
tram/and felluca city and dungeon marked runebooks

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 lrc suit with good resists +60s or better
tram/and felluca city and dungeon marked runebooks
I have 100% LRC all 70's Resists Suits with MR6, SR4, and Nightsight for sale in Luna at the shop just west of the north gate. A gargoyle near the front right corner. Human, Orc, and Gargoyle suits with more Elf suits in the works to be stocked this morning.

If you want something a bit different, I can probably make it for you.

EDIT: Elf suits are stocked.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go take a ok..i want a human suit btw

oops this is one of the 4 shards i have no gold on..

will u swop 1m check on europa or atlantic for a 1m check on chessy???

or do want a similar suit on europa or atlantic for a human suit on chessy???

or i have a valatine bear with the awesome ..''my lover'' for trade

..also wanting full marked runbooks for towns and dungeons.tram and fell..plus malas/tokuna/volcano....no were seems to stock them on chessy??

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops this is one of the 4 shards i have no gold on..

will u swop 1m check on europa or atlantic for a 1m check on chessy???
I could go for a 1 million gold check on Europa in trade for 1 million gold on Chessie.

I like this idea enough I'll toss in the armor suit with the 1 mil check. :)

..also wanting full marked runbooks for towns and dungeons.tram and fell..plus malas/tokuna/volcano....no were seems to stock them on chessy??
There is a vendor named Location Runebooks in Tram Luna. It is a few houses to the right of the south gate across from a spinning grey head on a black pedestal.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will try get u a similar amour suit too just incase u wanna visit europa

267 208 357

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will try get u a similar amour suit too just incase u wanna visit europa

267 208 357
I already do wander around Europa off & on and mainly just have to get around to generating some gold. I've got a copy of my Chessie Tanivar character there I'm working on. Once I get a decent sized house there I'll be setting up Crafters there as well.

I typically play in the Crafting corner of the UO sandbox so having good armor isn't really necessary, I don't hunt anything much past dragons. I often take those out on Chessie with my main crafter who has only 60 points of real skill magery with jewelry & a Tome of Knowledge to hit GM skill, the rest is all put into crafting skills.

The gold on Europa will be great all by itself and I have plenty of gold on Chessie after 8 years total of play. The armor I get as loot does me fine. :)