• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] 100% Hit Area

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Anyone know if it's possible to reforge a weapon to have 100% Hit Area on it?
using Copper Runic : Powerfull + Slaughter at moment.

I'm late to the party and only just found out how awesome the area attack can be ;)

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
70% I think is the maximum you will get from reforging. 100% Will only come on artifacts like the taskmaster, etc etc.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks, i'm using the correct mix then?
Gold runic not be better?

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That depends on what your end goal is, I barely ever use anything above a copper. If all you care about is the Hit area 70% copper is what you want. If you want say 60%+ elemental damage to match the hit area effect. You'll have to go with a higher hammer.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
burnt thru 10 copper hammers and not one "area attack" just a whole bunch of HCI 25%.
2 gold hammers and pretty much the same, not one Hit area....not even with other bad stuff

I'm starting to think that its not a property that drops on Throwing weapons?

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AH Throwing. yes Whole other ballpark. They do not have the same rules as Melee. Can't go overcap on Hit spell, hit area, hit mana, or hit life.